The Envy 4500 printer has been around for years. It comes with some interesting features but some people are not too excited about it. Whether or not you like this printer, as long as you own one at home, make sure you install the HP Envy 4500 driver.
You can only enjoy the features once you have installed the driver after all. This printer is such a good thing to own if you run out of space to store a printer at home. The footprint is small and lightweight so you can move the printer easily.
The printer also comes with some wireless functions that boost the wireless printing experience. As an all-in-one printer, the Envy 4500 is such an intuitive printer. Everything can be understood easily without mastering specific knowledge in the first place.
However, some points are worth considering too. In case you plan to buy this printer for its attractive price tag – under USD 100 – you can consider these points in the first place.
When the machine is doing its job, you might notice its noisy sound. Other than that, the running cost might be a bit unattractive at some point.
Still, its small figure and lightweight body would allow you to print everything from anywhere. Printing from your phones or tablet won’t be an issue at all since you can run the wireless feature easily. Printing from your cloud storage is also supported.
We would say that the Envy 4500 is not the best printer you could get out there. You will find something a lot better by investing slightly more money after all.
Still, it doesn’t mean that this printer doesn’t do any good. For a low-cost printer, you can enjoy the features easily and freely after installing the HP Envy 4500 driver.
Table of Contents
How to Install HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
HP Envy 4500 Software Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Troubleshooting Tool Download
HP Envy 4500 Software Download (32-bit)
HP Envy 4500 Software Download (64-bit)
HP Printer Driver and Utilities Download
HP Envy 4500 Software Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 4500 Manual Download
HP Envy 4500 User Guide Download
HP Envy 4500 Reference Guide Download
HP Envy 4500 Setup Poster Download