Installing the HP Envy 4520 driver allows you to enjoy all features offered by this Envy series. This printer offers a bunch of features that won’t let you down once you own it. Has been around for at least a half-decade now, this printer is considered an okay printer.
It is not the best printer you can find on the market but you can still enjoy its various features for functions. Just like other HP printers designed for printing photos and color pages, this printer delivers a high-quality result for those things – even though the score doesn’t go the same for text documents.
Still, the printing speed is quite fast and exciting. This would be one of those printers designed for business applications. You can get this printer now for USD 100. Of course, Envy 4520 comes with some interesting features that make this unit ideal for home business applications.
Read more : HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver
Generally, this printer offers basic features such as printing, scanning, and copying documents. Its automatic duplexer makes the printing and scanning of two-sided pages much faster and easier. The network connectivity is supported by Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct.
It’s good printing quality on photos and graphics is boosted with the ability to print directly from the cloud storage. You can rely on this printer if you print a few text documents and more photos or graphics.
Keep in mind that this printer is not equipped with a fax ability. You will need another fax machine to run your business if you stick with this printer in the first place.
It comes with an LCD screen at the front panel but this might not be as seamless as you have imagined. Installing the HP Envy 4520 driver allows you to join the Instant Ink program to tone down the running cost.
Table of Contents
How to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver on Windows
1. Download the driver installation file in ZIP or RAR file format from the link on this website.
2. Wait until it’s finished.
3. Extract the ZIP or RAR file that you get on the folder that you want.
4. Find the installation file within the extracted content. Right-click on that file and click the “Run as Administrator” option.
5. On the newly opened window, you will find the installation procedure you need to follow. Then, click the “Next” button to start the driver installation.
6. Once it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
7. Now, you can use your printer. Use it to print, fax, or scan documents that you need.
How to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver on Mac
1. Download the driver by clicking the provided download link on this website.
2. You will be brought to the download page. Choose the ZIP or RAR file format.
3. Extract the downloaded ZIP or RAR to the desired location.
4. Open the location where you extract the file and double click on the “Setup” file.
5. Choose the USB option on the notification windows.
6. Wait until the installation process is finished.
7. Once it’s done, you can use your printer. Try to test it for printing, faxing, or scanning.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
File Size : 149 MB
HP Envy 4520 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 4520 Manual Download
Envy 4520 Setup Guide Download
Envy 4520 Getting Started Guide Download
Envy 4520 Term and Conditions Download
Envy 4520 User Guide Download