When it comes to looking for a printer, most people have HP crossed their mind. It is not surprising because this brand is popular and has been in the game for a long time in the electronic device industry. The brand has a lot of printer products up to now.
For those of you who are seeking a printer for a home office or small office, you should consider choosing the HP Envy 5000 Printer. It is a multifunction printer that allows you to print, copy, and scan documents.
According to the ISO Standards, the printing speed of this printer can reach 10 pages per minute for black and white documents. But if you are printing in the draft mode, the print speed can reach up to 20 pages per minute. So, twice quicker than the ISO Standards.
Read more : HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver
You can set up and customize the print speed by installing the HP Envy 5000 driver first. You also need the driver to connect the printer system to your PC so that you can use the printer. It can be said that the driver plays a role as something like a bridge that connects the printer system with your PC.
With the Envy 5000 driver, you can also maximize the use of the HP Envy 5000 Printer. For example, you can enable the scan functionality. So, downloading and installing the driver is a must if you want to use the printer.
Hands up for wire haters! The HP Envy 5000 Printer supports wireless connectivity, making the unit very practical. But you can also connect the device via a USB 2.0 hi-speed port. It is said that the monthly task cycle of this printer is 1000 pages of documents per month.
Read more : HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer Driver
However, the producer recommends to use it for only 100 pages to 400 pages of documents per month.
Table of Contents
The Way to Install HP Envy 5000 Printer Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
Read more : HP Envy 5540 Printer Driver
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install HP Envy 5000 Printer Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Envy 5000 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer and Scanner Driver Download
HP Envy 5000 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Easy Start Driver Download
HP Envy 5000 Manual Download
HP Envy 5000 Setup Guide Download
HP Envy 5000 User Guide Download
HP Envy 5000 Reference Guide Download