Just like installing other hardware drivers, you need to install the HP Envy 5055 driver if you own the printer. You can find the driver to download from this website and enjoy the features offered by the printer. More than anything, HP never lets us down.
This printer is considered as new on the market. From the Envy series, this printer has done a good job after all. You can sign up for the Instant Ink subscription program by HP for an inexpensive amount of money. Using the Envy 5055 would help you to tackle family needs or light-duty home offices.
As a new item in this industry, the initial purchase price is considered reasonable. As has been mentioned earlier, the running ink cost could be pressed if you subscribed to the Instant Ink program. Talking about the print quality, it scores a solid number though.
Read more : HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver
However, some users also consider that the two cartridges that hold the four inks are quite wasteful. Other than that, if you don’t sign up for the Instant Ink program, you should pay a hefty amount of money for the cost-per-page. There is no ADF and you cannot print directly from a memory card.
More than anything, the HP Envy 5055 is quite lean and stylish. This printer comes with standard Wi-Fi connectivity and Wireless Direct.
You still need to connect the printer to your computer through a USB cable. Thus, you can connect your phones or tablets through Wi-Fi Direct.
The Envy 5055, however, is not the speediest thing you would find on the market. The printing speed is low since this is an entry-level home-office printer.
Read more : HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver
The output quality seems like nothing to complain about after all. You can print charts and graphs excellently. Of course, make sure you install the HP Envy 5055 driver and sign up for the Instant Ink subscription.
Table of Contents
The Way to Install HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Firmware Update Download
HP Envy 5055 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Easy Install Driver Download
HP Envy 5055 Manual Download
HP Envy 5055 Setup Guide Download
HP Envy 5055 User Guide Download
HP Envy 5055 Reference Guide Download