We all agree that you will be able to enjoy all the features once you’ve installed the HP Envy 5660 driver. Not just this printer, all hardware you will use through your computer requires installations before you use it. However, we will talk more about the printer.
However, the Envy 5660 by HP is not the best printer out there. It brings the spirit of an e-all-in-one inkjet multi-purpose printer.
This printer is designed to help with printing, scanning, and copying. Printing from could and phones directly are also available as long as you have installed the driver.
This printer doesn’t come with an ethernet for network connectivity as well as a faxing option. For USD 150, this printer generally could do so much better. Still, you can maximize the functions of this printer by installing the updated drivers in the first place.
Read more : HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver
The Envy 5660 can print on both sides automatically – thanks to its automatic duplexer. For network connectivity, the printer has been equipped with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct as well. As has been mentioned earlier, printing from clouds or directly from your smartphone would be quite easy.
According to the manufacturer, the printer is primarily designed for home use. Compared to its rivals, this printer is one step ahead with the ability to print directly from cloud storage and phone. This feature is its strongest point since the output quality is not the best in the MFP segment.
Using the Envy 5660 for light-duty office works or personal use is highly recommended. As long as you don’t need to use the fax feature, this printer is good for you. One thing you need to keep in mind that the printing speed is relatively slow.
Read more : HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver
When you need to print documents directly from a memory card, you can check the preview on its LCD. Of course, you should install the HP Envy 5660 driver in the first place.
Table of Contents
The Way to Install HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
Read more : HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Envy 5660 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 5660 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Envy 5660 Manual Download
HP Envy 5660 Setup Poster Download
HP Envy 5660 Setup Guide Download
HP Envy 5660 User Guide Download
HP Envy 5660 Reference Guide Download