If you are searching for a compact laser jet printer, you should consider choosing HP LaserJet 1320 Printer. It is incredibly compact, considering that it features a built-in duplexer.
The built-in duplexer also makes the printer cost-effective since you can print documents on both sides of paper.
However, such a beneficial feature contributes to its quite pricey price tag. The printer unit comes with a paper input tray that supports up to 250 sheets of paper.
If you use envelopes or other odd-size paper, you should use the manual feed slot that can accommodate only one item at a time.
The bin on top of the unit provides spaces for 125 sheets of paper. The rear output door can be pulled down for thicker media, such as envelopes.
With HP LaserJet 1320, you can have good printing quality. The unit delivers sharp and crips texts.
Compared to other small laser printers in its class, the HP LaserJet 1320 is quicker. The printing speed reaches 17 pages per minute for text and 13 pages per minute for graphics. This should be sufficient for small offices and home offices.
You can connect this printer device via wireless connection or a USB 2.0 port. You will need to download and install the HP LaserJet 1320 driver to be able to do so. With the driver, you can also customize the settings of the printer.
The HP LaserJet 1320 works pretty quietly. For the resolution, the unit delivers 2100 dpi resolution for documents, helping the device to deliver sharp and clear texts. You can get even better black and white results if you use the recommended paper.
Unfortunately, the 1320 lacks a network interface and you cannot add a network card to the device. By seeing the review, do you think you want to have this printer device on your desk?
Table of Contents
The Way to Install LaserJet 1320 Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install LaserJet 1320 Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
File Size : 20 MB
HP USB Driver Download
File Size : 2 MB
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Printer Driver Download
File Size : 6 MB
HP LaserJet 1320 Manual Download
LaserJet 1320 User Guide Download