Since the HP 4650 is one of those printers that help you a lot with printing and stuff, make sure you have updated the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver in the first place. Owning the printer without installing and updating the driver won’t allow you to maximize the features.
The OfficeJet 4650 has been around for years now. It comes with various features and functions to blow your mind or simply help you with the printing stuff.
Today, you can get the printer for USD 100 and it gives you several purposes at once. Besides printing, this printer will help you to scan and fax documents.
Read more : HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer Driver
This printer also comes with an automatic duplexer that will save your time on printing or scanning double-sided pages. Coming with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you don’t need to worry about connecting the printers with your phones, tablets, and other computers in your home office.
The network connectivity also allows you to print documents from the cloud directly. According to several tests we have run, the printer delivers a speedy printing speed on black and white documents and photos. Besides, the photos look crisp.
However, the text quality is not as best as the printed photo quality. The printer also doesn’t come with Ethernet. Still, its faxing and automatic duplexer are two things we need to be happy about this printer.
Read more : HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Printer Driver
In case you need this printer to turn into a standalone fax machine or scanner, you can do it anytime you need it to be. Its tray capacity could reach up to 100 sheets which makes this printer come as one of the best printers for home offices or family needs.
However, since it only comes with one paper tray, you need to swap the paper directly once you want to print on photo paper and plain paper in between. Installing the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver will boost the features even more.
Table of Contents
The Way to Install HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
Read more : HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Printer Driver
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Full Driver and Software Package Download
(32-bit) HP Printer Basic Driver Download
(64-bit) HP Printer Basic Driver Download
HP Firmware Update Download
HP Printer Software and Utilities Download
HP OfficeJet 4650 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Easy Start Driver Download
HP Firmware Update Download
HP OfficeJet 4650 Manual Download
HP OfficeJet 4650 Getting Started Guide Download
HP OfficeJet 4650 User Guide Download
HP OfficeJet 4650 Setup Guide Download
HP OfficeJet 4650 Term and Conditions Download