Costs in $100 range, the HP Photosmart 5510 comes as an all-in-one inkjet. This device is a multifunction printer which enables you to do scanning, copying, or printing.
Whether it goes to home or small office, it’s possible to create a high quality output.
The HP Photosmart 5510 driver looks so easy to set up and use make it a good option everyone need to take.
Let’s find out how great features this machine offers.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Good the HP Photosmart 5510 Performance?
- 2 The HP Photosmart 5510 Pros and Cons
- 3 The Way to Install Photosmart 5510 Driver in Windows
- 4 The Way to Install Photosmart 5510 Driver in Mac OS
- 5 HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for Windows
- 6 HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for Mac OS
- 7 HP Photosmart 5510 Manual Download
How Good the HP Photosmart 5510 Performance?
1. It’s neatly and well designed
The HP Photosmart 5510 has a neat design with its footprint looks quite large. The all-black design also makes this device quite a professional touch.
With 2.4 inch touchscreen color pasted on the front panel, this looks pretty ace. With its outstanding design, the HP Photosmart 5510 looks very easy to operate.
Read more : HP Photosmart 7510 Driver
Therefore, owning this machine doesn’t make you feel confuse to give it a space due to its size.
2. It’s affordably inexpensive in costs
Provides a single-sided printing mode, the HP Photosmart 5510 would be printing normally. On the PC, the text pages come out at 9 pages per minute.
Further on the Mac, it goes up to 8.5 ppm. Especially snapshot-size photo printing, it goes to 4 ppm on plain paper and under 1.9 ppm on the glossy photo paper.
Overall, this HP Photosmart 5510 looks good in performance and very fast on producing.
3. It doesn’t take a long time to setup
When it comes to the HP Photosmart 5510 driver installation, it shows a real boon color screen.
Not to worry on feeling confuse because there are onscreen animations purposed to guide the installation process.
Read more : HP Photosmart 6525 Driver
The installation is needed in some of features including separating ink cartridges, put papers to the tray, and set up the printer to connect USB or Wi-Fi via HP’s Web Apps on the internet.
The HP Photosmart 5510 Pros and Cons
The ‘pros’ may come to its 60mm touchscreen with touch buttons. Further, it looks better with its supports to AirPrint for iPhone/iPad users.
Especially in printer budget, the HP Photosmart 5510 performing good running costs.
It offers several useful features including excellent quality of text and graphics printing, handy web apps, Google’s Cloud Printing and Apple’s AirPrint’s support, and also low running costs.
However, the HP Photosmart 5510 still remains weakness such as a messy paper stop design, an awkward memory card slot on the panel, and also the paper tray that only restricted to 80 sheets.
Furthermore, this printer doesn’t support an automatic document feeder or duplex printing feature.
Read more : HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
Another critic may come to a flimsy paper tray built in the HP Photosmart 5510.
All the great features offered by this device will be perfectly running well as long as you have installed the HP Photosmart 5510 driver properly.
Make sure you have paid attention through this instruction before operating this device.
The Way to Install Photosmart 5510 Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install Photosmart 5510 Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Photosmart 5510 Manual Download
1. HP Photosmart 5510 User Guide
File Size : 1.98MB
Format : PDF
2. HP Photosmart 5510 Reference Guide
File Size : 11.57MB
Format : PDF