The HP Photosmart 5520 is well known as an all-in-one inkjet multifunction. Different from the photosmart 5510 as its former version, this newest printer looks better in manual duplexing and layout support.
With so much easiness to run HP Photosmart 5520 driver, this printer offers an automatic duplexing system to support your work on both booklet and multipage printing.
Hence, let’s see how good this printer is.
Table of Contents
- 1 HP Photosmart 5520 Features
- 2 The Way to Install Photosmart 5520 Driver in Windows
- 3 The Way to Install Photosmart 5520 Driver in Mac OS
- 4 HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Windows
- 5 HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for Mac OS
- 6 HP Photosmart 5520 Manual Download
HP Photosmart 5520 Features
1. It Offers an Automatic Duplexer
The automatic duplexer built in this HP Photosmart 5520 enables you to make a two-sided printing process.
Even it’s possible to run an automatic document feeder, it still can’t be able to process the A4/letter-size scanner because it’s not compatible.
So, this printer seems not suitable for doing long documents scanning. But the HP Photosmart 5520 however has a solid construction on the lid.
2. It Provides a 2.65-inch Color LCD Touchscreen
The 2.65-inch color LCD touchscreen navigation button built in this device will ease you to manage any printing process.
Further, it also enables you to use visible Wi-Fi and ePrint buttons to activate these modes. Oother outstanding features may come to a dual SD Card or Memory Stick reader.
These features give you possibilities to scans and performing direct photo printing.
3. It’s Supporting Push Scanning
Mostly people may choose this printer due to its easiness and relatively simple affair. The HP Photosmart 5520 offers you layout option for booklet or multiple page purposes.
As an important thing, this device moreover supports push scanning which enables you to scan to PC via printer’s control panel.
Installing the HP Photosmart 5520 driver allows you to print via email via HP’s ePrint as well.
4. This Looks Nice as a Performer in $150 MFP
Who does look great in sub $150 MFP printer grade? The answer may come to the HP Photosmart 5520.
In monochrome page, this device could do 8.8 pages per minute of printing on the PC and 7.9 ppm via Mac.
Especially in snapshot photo printing, this device is able to print at 4.1 ppm in plain paper and 1.0 ppm in glossy paper.
Full page photos could reach in average at 0.4 ppm that looks quickly enough.
5. It Shows an Outstanding Output
Especially in output, the HP Photosmart 5520 perfectly looks good. It’s possible to produce a largely realistic color palette photos, whether it goes to glossy or plain paper.
Especially on the text, it looks dark, crisp and sharp. Even scanning output shows a cool temperature, but it’s still acceptable.
Since you have installed the HP Photosmart 5520 driver, all the great features offered by this device will easily you get.
However, t’s not surprising that this device looks totally perfect through your project.
The Way to Install Photosmart 5520 Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install Photosmart 5520 Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor Download
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS 10.5 Leopard
HP Printer Easy Start Driver Download
HP Printer All In One Driver Download
HP Photomsart Full Features Driver Download
HP Photosmart 5520 Manual Download
1. HP Photosmart 5520 Regulatory, Safety and Environmental Notices User Guide
File Size : 1.98MB
Format : PDF
Download (File Not Available)
2. HP Photosmart 5520 User Guide
File Size : 2.18MB
Format : PDF
3. HP Photosmart 5520 Reference Guide
File Size : 1.18MB
Format : PDF
4. HP Photosmart 5520 Setup Poster
File Size : 0.65MB
Format : PDF