Whether it goes for student, home or small business, the HP Photosmart 6520 would be the perfect all-in-one printer you can own.
It offers better than basic features and speed which can show good performance.
It’s not surprising that it’s totally reasonable to choose due to its capability on paper handling, bonuses it offers, and easiness to run the HP Photosmart 6520 driver installation.
Table of Contents
- 1 HP Photosmart 6520 Features
- 2 The Way to Install Photosmart 6520 Driver in Windows
- 3 The Way to Install Photosmart 6520 Driver in Mac OS
- 4 HP Photosmart 6520 Driver for Windows
- 5 HP Photosmart 6520 Driver for Mac OS
- 6 HP Photosmart 6520 Manual Download
HP Photosmart 6520 Features
1. It Offers an Affordable Price
Appearances in mid-priced grade, the HP Photosmart 6520 offers $150 prices for any customers.
This device is well known as a color inkjet printer with its multifunction capabilities that is perfectly suitable for home or student project.
The HP Photosmart 6520 moreover provides a bigger touchscreen and dedicated photo tray. So, it’s slightly useful for those who seek a great quality of photo printing.
2. It Supports USB and Wi-Fi
The HP Photosmart 6520 moreover gives you more helps to operate as well as it supports USB and Wi-Fi.
Futher, media-card slots are available for MMC, the SD cards, and MS as well. Another feature may come to an 80-sheet with slide-out main input tray and bottom mounted.
Duplexing feature also enables you to printing and copying automatically. The letter-size and legal-size are provided on the tray.
3. It Gives High Text Quality
For mostly business purpose and home use, this printing device is perfectly showing good output on text quality.
Even though it looks short and little, but the graphic quality will suitably fit to any needs of business or home project.
Texting quality will be the reason why should you own this printer. It produces better than acceptable as well as you run the HP Photosmart 6520 driver directly.
4. The Ink Costs of The HP Photosmart 6520 are Still in Average
Ink costs of this HP Photosmart 6520 looks affordable and still in average. For the standard black cartridge, it costs for about $12 for 250 pages. It costs 4.8 cents per page. E
specially for another color such as standar cyan, magenta, and yellow cost for $10 last for 300 pages. It’s about 3.3 cents per page however.
Overall, the HP Photosmart 6520 offers cheaper price per page for each color it provides.
Are you a student or an entrepreneur who runs your own small business at home? So you need any printing device to support your work?
Since you installed the HP Photosmart 6520 driver, you’ll get all of features to support finishing your purpose.
The Way to Install Photosmart 6520 Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install Photosmart 6520 Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver for Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
(32-bit) HP Full Features Drivers Download
(32-bit) HP All In One Firmware Update Download
(32-bit) HP Network and Wireless Connected Printer Download
(32-bit) HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility Download
(64-bit) HP Full Features Drivers Download
(64-bit) HP All In One Firmware Update Download
(64-bit) HP Network and Wireless Connected Printer Download
(64-bit) HP Print and Scan Doctor Utility Download
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver for Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion, Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS 10.5 Leopard
HP Easy Start Driver Download
HP Photosmart All In One Firmware Update Download
HP Photosmart 6520 Manual Download
1. HP Photosmart 6520 Reference Guide
File Size : 1.17MB
Format : PDF
2. HP Photosmart 6520 Setup Poster
File Size : 0.72MB
Format : PDF
3. HP Photosmart 6520 User Guide
File Size : 1.83MB
Format : PDF