Are you looking for an all-in-one home and small office printer? Owning and installing the HP Photosmart 6525 driver will be the right devision.
Even though it doesn’t offer the huge print volumes, this printing device is still good in quality of printing or copying.
Wireless features will be also more usable for your work on remote printing. The MFP moreover is added to supports all the printing purpose into this printer.
Table of Contents
Build and Design
The size of HP Photosmart 6525’s control panel is bumped up to 3.45inches while the former version appeared in 2.65 inches.
This device however doesn’t look different from the older version, hp deskjet ink advantage 5525. The screen is possible to be slanted to vertical one.
On the top of the paper tray section, there is a distinct light golden separated the flatbed scanner compartment.
Read more : HP Photosmart 6510 Driver
Furthermore, it looks quite sturdy in input or output trays even there is only paper-extender section.
You can also manage the weight of the papers being output in easier way. There is also a photo tray section in the input tray.
Especially in photo printing, it takes in 5×7 inch and 4×6 inch photo papers. Here you don’t need to pull out the tray as well as there is an opening in the front face of the input tray.
Features and Specifications
The HP Photosmart 6525 appears as an all-in-one printer which enables customers to print, copy, scan, and use several web functions.
This printer also supports to produce the maximum resolution which reaching to 4800×1200 pixels in color prints Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow.
Furthermore in black and white color, the HP Photosmart 6525 could run in 1200×600 pixels with the resolution goes to 1200dpi.
Especially in specifications, the HP Photosmart 6525 delivers good performance. This printer supports ePrint technology that enables you to do printing wirelessly.
Read more : HP Photosmart D110 Driver
Further, it also supports Apple’s AirPrint that can run from smartphone or tablet.
Moreover, finishing the HP Photosmart 6525 driver installation also gives you a Wi-Fi features that can ease your way on processing any printing process through your work.
Since the HP Photosmart 6525 driver installed, it starts to show good performance in text printing, mixed document print, and photo quality producing.
It only takes 38 seconds to produce A4 text print with a high quality. Further, this printer also enables you to mix diagrams, images, and text.
Furthermore in photo quality, the colors look natural and detail. The skin tones moreover are true to source.
Still confuse to choose the best printer for your small volumes project? Just make sure you have own the HP Photosmart 6525 for better printing quality.
The Way to Install Photosmart 6525 Driver in Windows
1. You must have a driver printer. Download the driver printer first if you don’t have it yet. Check the link on this site. Click on it to download the driver printer. For a better option, download the driver in the ZIP or RAR file format.
2. Read the instructions carefully and do the orders. Wait until the process is complete. Extract the files once the download process is finished.
3. Go to the Setup menu. Use right-click on your mouse to select the menu. There are several options on the menu. Tap the Run as Administrator option to continue the process.
4. You will see the installation procedure to follow. Do the orders carefully. Continue the process by clicking the Next button.
5. Wait for the installation process and click the Finish button.
6. Now, the installation is complete. Try to use the printer to print, fax, or scan a file or document.
The Way to Install Photosmart 6525 Driver in Mac OS
1. You must have the driver printer. Download the driver printer if you don’t have it yet. We have a download link on this website.
2. Click the link to see the full instructions. Download and save the files in the ZIP or RAR format.
3. Wait until the download process finishes. Extract the files once you get them.
4. Continue the action by looking for the setup option on the menu. Double click on the file.
5. A pop-up notification appears. It asks you to select the printer connection. Choose the USB option. Let the system finish the setup process.
6. That’s it! The printer is ready to use. Check the printer first. Try to print, fax, and scan files to make sure the device works normally.
HP Photosmart 6525 Driver Windows
Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Printer Driver All In One Basic Driver Download (32-bit)
HP Printer Driver All In One Basic Driver Download (64-bit)
Network and Wireless Connection Download (32-bit)
Network and Wireless Connection Download (64-bit)
HP Photosmart 6525 Driver Mac OS
Supported Operating System: Mac OS 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS 10.7 Lion
HP Printer Driver Download
HP Photosmart 6525 Manual Download
1. HP Photosmart 6525 Reference Guide
File Size : 1.17MB
Format : PDF
2. HP Photosmart 6525 Setup Poster
File Size : 0.72MB
Format : PDF
3. HP Photosmart 6525 User Guide
File Size : 1.83MB
Format : PDF